Although the club is run by volunteers and is a not-for-profit organization we have many operating expenses. Your sponsorship helps us keep our registration fees affordable by helping to defray the cost of: Team uniforms and equipment, Field rental and maintenance fees, Referees, Administration and Operational expenses.
We have organized our sponsorship program according to a number of levels that correspond to the team(s) you will be sponsoring and level of publicity and exposure you will receive in club publications and at special events.
Our levels are organized as follows:
Gold, $1750+, First Team
Silver, $1000, First Team, or U-21 Team
Bronze, $500, Reserve Team or U-21 Team
RSB Friend, $100+, no team
**remember any sponsor fees are tax-deductible as advertising under T2125 - Statement of Business Activities or T2 – Corporate Tax Returns if you are self-employed business owner**
Aside from knowing that your dollars are going directly to a competitive/recreational soccer club and are helping to support and promote the sport in the city, there is some tangible payback for you in our community. Some of the ways we recognize and help promote our sponsors are as follows:
- - Our management structure provides direct marketing. We work with our sponsors to maximize their exposure
- - Coupon/Product/sampling opportunities at games, camp, clinics and community event
- - As Brampton’s only competitive Polish soccer club, your company would have valued exposure to Brampton’s rising Polish community.
- - Soccer is the fastest growing sport in Canada, and a popular favourite among Canada’s Polonia population.
- - Soccer has the greatest mix of male/female participation of any sport.
- - Involvement with Red Star Brampton is a great way for a company to be seen to be supporting a pro-active lifestyle.
- - Red Star Brampton is focused on providing "Community based programs". Our sponsors will be viewed as supporting these vital projects.
- - Red Star is often on television, specifically Polish television, and a perfect way to maximize coverage of your brand.
- - Year round playing opportunities offer year round exposure to sponsors.
- - Logo on all print materials (newsletters, registration brochures).
- - Sponsor name/logo printed on team jerseys.
- - Listing in our sponsors section on our high traffic based web site.
- - A team photo, as a memento of your sponsorship. (as requested)